The following rules are applicable to all contests, giveaways and promotions sponsored by or held in conjunction with KTPK Radio (the "Station"):
1) Employees of Station and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. “Immediate Family" shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating "significant other". Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
2) Employees and their immediate families of other FCC-licensed broadcast stations are not eligible to participate.
3) In contests involving participating merchants, owners, managers and employees of such merchants and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
4) No purchase is necessary in order to participate in any Station sponsored contest.
5) Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
6) Station reserves the right to impose certain eligibility restrictions for specific contests. Such restrictions will be announced on-the-air prior to the implementation of the contest.
7) Unless otherwise specified, contestants will be permitted to win only once per contest per 30 day period. In major contests, station reserves the right to limit winners to one person per immediate family.
8) Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed in person at the Station business office, located at 1210 SW Executive Drive, Topeka, KS within thirty (30) days of winning. Prizes must be picked up during office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5:00 pm. Failure to claim any prize within the thirty day period will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winners may be asked to provide proper identification when claiming prizes.
9) Prizes are not transferable.
10) All prizes are awarded to winners on an "as is" basis. Station is not responsible for the condition of the prize itself, nor is the Station liable for any damage or injury caused by any prize awarded by the station.
11) Winners agree to allow Station to make use of their name, photograph, likeness and/or audio recording of their voice for advertising and publicity purposes. Failure to sign a release to this effect may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
12) Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. In accordance with IRS regulations, any winner receiving a prize with a value in excess of $600 will be furnished a copy of IRS Form 1099 (Miscellaneous Income). A copy of this form will also be furnished to the IRS.
13) In the event an announced prize becomes unavailable or the supply becomes exhausted, Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value and the winner agrees to accept such prize without limitation.
14) Station is not responsible for circumstances beyond its control (telephone malfunctions, postal delivery delays, etc.), that may affect the outcome of a contest.
15) In contests involving mail-in entries, multiple entries in one envelope are permitted, however entries that arrive with postage due will not be accepted.
16) In contests involving written entries, only original hand-written entries will be accepted.
17) An affidavit of eligibility and/or a release from liability may be required in certain instances. Failure to sign such an affidavit, if requested, may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
18) Station reserves the right to suspend any contest at anytime, if in its judgment, the contest participants have conducted themselves in an unfair manner or attempted in any way to influence the outcome of the contest.
19) In the event of a tie, Station reserves the right to conduct a tie-breaking contest, with rules and procedures to be determined by the management of the Station.
20) The Station reserves the right to change contest rules and procedures at any time, providing such changes are announced on-the-air prior to their implementation.
21) All matters not specifically addressed in these rules shall be determined at the sole discretion of the management of Station.
22) In the event of any dispute involving a contest, the decision of Station management is final.